We are always in constant search of talented people who would like to share their experience and knowledge with us. Come and join us, let us reach both our goals together.
|Title: Sales Executive|
|Number of available positions: 2|
1. To learn, understand and respect all the internal processes of the company: administrative, operative and from our production department.
2. To keep updated on the services we, as a company, offer to our clients.
3. To learn, remember, know and respect our production flow and diagrams.
4. Direct support to the Sales Advisor in requesting and reviewing quotations prior to these being sent to the client.
5. Support in invoicing and collecting of the accounts from direct supervisor: Sales Advisor.
6. Support in receiving and processing external orders and validating the necessary invoicing to get it processed.
7. Coordinate deliveries from final products.
8. Over and under-production, stocks and samples reports.
9. Support to Sales Advisor in reviewing, emitting and sending of invoices.
|Knowledge and skills: Well organized, good interpersonal abilities towards clients and colleagues, performs comfortably under pressure, well versed on Office (Excel mainly), high skills on spelling and grammar in Spanish are a must. Past experience with graphic arts or at least a high level of interest in this area is much desired.|
|Studies: Technical knowledge or final degree on Administration, Marketing, International Business or related fields.|
|Experience: At least 1 year in sales or client support.|
|Working hours: 9.00 to 17.30 hrs – flexible schedule is a strong plus.|
|Salary: Defined during interview..|
|Other benefits: Commissions, Benefit plan stablished by law plus additional company benefits.|